Moss May Have?

Making the 'Internets' today... Name surfaces on which Redskins player could have used steroids.

Oh, boy.

Would it be fair to say that it wouldn't be surprising if the smallest player on a team (any team) used steroids to get better, bigger, stronger?

I'm not saying wide receiver Santana Moss, the Redskin player that reports claim got HGH from a doctor, is the smallest player on the team.

I'm not even saying that he used 'roids.

What I can say is during training camp last year, (after noticing a bit of bulkiness in his quads) I did ask Santana about his new physique.

Read what he had to say here.

Since the new report surfaced, Santana remarked on the allegation saying, "I'll talk about football. I don't know about nothing else," Moss told a newspaper. "I ain't got nothing to do with nothing that ain't about me."

Head coach Mike Shanahan is taking the wait-and-see approach, telling reporters, "...we’ll let the authorities take care of themselves. No sense commenting to anything unless I know some of the facts.”

Shanahan said the Redskins have not been contacted by the NFL.

“I read so many different reports and there are so many rumors and speculation that happens. I always let the due process take care of itself and if there is any validity in those statements then we’ll act accordingly.”

Four words: BRING BACK MARKO MITCHELL.

Related
Floyd Landis A User? Says Lance Armstrong Used Too. (Who didn't know about that one? We'll just wait a few years for the book to come out to confirm it all).

Comments