Terrell Owens' New Reality Show...Revealing

In case you missed it, here's a clip from Terrell's reality show that aired last night on VH1.



Ah, the life of Terrell. Purchasing $175k earrings on a whim, partying, working out, and 'privacy'.

Entertaining, as far as RS go. After all if Ray-J, Flava Flav, and Bret Michaels can have a RS, why can't Terrell? (I actually think more TO fans will watch the show once they figure out the air time).

I gotta ask, however, as a person who just finished a RE class, isn't that scene in the hot tub with the "I'm here for your services" real estate 'agent' a derelict of her fiduciary duties? (I'm just askin').

Related
Shaq Gets A Reality Show, Too. ('Shaq Vs' Airs August 18 on ABC.)
Terrell's Dating Who?
Check out our Terrell pics here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
It definitely showed TO in a light we've not seen before.

A peek inside a pro athlete's life.


How you livin'!
How YOU doing!
brett said…
Just watched the premiere of The TO Show last night, and I actually thought it was a pretty funny look into everyone’s favorite narcissist. It’s like an accident that you know you shouldn’t look at, but you can’t turn away from.

I posted my own summary of the show: http://displacedbrett.wordpress.com/2009/07/21/the-t-o-show/

Definitely worth watching, even if it was obviously scripted…just too much comedy gold. And surprisingly enough, they actually had some good music, like Tokyo Police Club’s “Graves” – and here I thought that VH1 and MTV totally dropped music from their channels.

PS - did you see Jim Rome's scathing review of the show? HILARIOUS
Max said…
Now everyone woman in America will know what a man really means when he says "I don't have one."

(a love life)

That means you just a dog screwing around.

Our secret is out!