More Drama From The Mavs vs Nuggets Games

Not even girlfriends of NBA ballers are exempt from being recipients of the Mavs v. Nuggets mayhem.

We told you about Crazy Cuban going off on a camera man, and Kenyon Martin's mom (for which he provided a lame quasi apology), but now the fans are following suit.

This time the recipient is Carmello Anthony's girl, La La Vazquez. Anyone who knows La La knows she's not one to start trouble. She's even supported AI's celebrity summer softball games here at home. But a chick does have the right to defend herself when the "animal-like" fans become a bit too unleashed (aka ridiculous).

Check the footage.



Here's what La La had to say about the incident, via her Twitter page.

"I'm prob 1 of the coolest, humble, down 2 earth chicks u will ever meet (my friends can vouch 4 that)but racial stuff &kiyan attacks is goin 2 far. im human guys! thats my son. not a game! all the cameras caught was me going off on the 3 women behind me but never showing why, of course! u cant harass a person, call them & their fam n*gg*rs, call kiyan a b*st*rd, push me in the back of the head cuz ur drunk and not expect a reaction."
Where is that darn NBA commissioner when you need him?

I mean, honestly! This stuff has gotten outta hand. Don't tell me ticket sales trump the safety of patrons at sporting events.

Or do they?

Comments

Anonymous said…
I know La La. She would never do stuff to provoke anything, so if she reacted the fans must have really been off the chain.

Truly ridiculous.
Anonymous said…
I know Mello won't be so mello about this.
Steven said…
What, are fans going to need body guards now to protect them from other fans?
Anonymous said…
That's not cool. You insult a kid like that? I'm sorry, an apology just won't work when it comes to adults calling kids names. Those people are crazy, and reverting to their pre Jim Crow days.