Monday In Sports!



Ya Win Some. Ya Lose Some.

**Ovie at the NHL All-Star Game helps East defeat the West, 12-11. More.

**Brenda Frese and Lady Terps Get Big Win Over North Carolina, 77-71. More!

**Wizards Still Looking For A Win. Lose to Lakers (97-117) and Portland (87-100). They're at home tonight against Phoenix.

Come on Wizards. Win! A few 'Ws' BEFORE the All Star break would be good right about now!

**Darrius Heyward Bey Moving Forward to the NFL? (Okay, not really new news, but still good stuff. We'll be watching this one closely.)



**Did You See Sugar Shane do work on Margarito this weekend?

At 37 He's Still A B-aaad Boxer.

I'm sure Margarito needed a margarita after that fight!

And lastly....



My old school defeated George Mason
this past weekend, 76-71.

Hey, I went to VCU, but I live here in the DMV (Mason country), and I'm happy for VCU!

Hey, ya win some. Ya lose some.

Comments