Folks On Social Media React To RGIIIs New Do (Corn Rows)

“New phase, new hair. Let’s do it.” - RGIII

Fans can't get enough of RGIII and his new 'do'.

Apparently, Robert went to a local barber/beauty shop in Richmond to get his hair done, going from his regular all-over-the-head braids to his new 'braids-to-the-back' style.

Comments range from favorable to not so favorable. "That['s] the man right there!!", was one remark, while a remark in opposition of the new look read, "Are those cornrows? I'm a huge fan of RG3 but u a grown a*s; man cut that shit off brah."


Love the hairstyle, or not, most people probably aren't really that concerned with his hair as they are about his recovery and ability to move the team closer to an NFL Championship.

RGIII likes it, and that's all that matters.  Isn't it?



The Beauty Bar: The spot where RGIII got his hair braided.
Photo/DC UrbanSports.


Related
Will RGIII join the cast of characters featured in the 30 Worse (Or Not) Hairstyles in Professional Sports?

The hair wasn't the only controversial RGIII topic of the day as the anxious QB discussed his readiness to return to the NFL, as coaches give him the green light for 11-on-11 drills this week.

Said Robert, “I don’t think it’s a huge step. I just think it’s time to get back out there with my teammates. I’ve proven that I can protect myself and [I’m] dang near close to 100 percent. I feel good and now I’m glad that coach feels the same way.”

When will RGIII officially return to the active lineup?

"My reintegration to the team has been fixed without any aspect of how I'm doing personally with my knee surgery and with my knee rehab. It's pre-determined. That's the one thing I don't understand. What coach says, and he's 100 percent right, I don't have to understand it. I don't have to like it. If he plays me Week 1 and I'm ready to go then I'll give him a salute and I'll play my butt off for him."

RGIII before.




RGIII after. (Thanks to Candace at the Beauty Bar.)

Comments