2010 AT&T National

In addition to bringing exceptional golf to the Philadelphia area, the 2010 AT&T National will also make an impact on the community through its charitable endeavors. The tournament will work to raise funds and awareness for two youth-based organizations in the Philadelphia area, The Boys and Girls Club of Philadelphia and The Jon Bon Jovi Soul Foundation, as well as continue to support programs of the Tiger Woods Foundation, along with Hope In Camden.

Said Woods of the event during a presser today, "We are excited to be here with AT&T and Aronimink. This golf course is hard. So I think it will be playing right about 7,200 yards, par 70, and it will be quite a test being at an old Donald Ross golf course. And I think all of the players will thoroughly enjoy it. Right now the greens are up to speed. And this early in the season; still got eight more weeks, so it's going to be fun."

Tiger withdrew from the final round of the Players Championship held in Florida.

On his injury, Tiger is quick to point out, "Well, it's not my back like it's been reported. It is my neck. Yesterday I did pull out and it was because the pain is such that, yeah, it is annoying and it's painful, but I can deal with the pain. But once it locked up, I couldn't move back or through. I couldn't actually turn going back and I couldn't turn coming through."

Comments