Signs and Wonders At FedEx Field

Redskins Lose Season Home Finale

Why write about it when I can just show you?

The images I took at last Sunday's Redskins 0-17 loss to the Dallas cowboys at FedEx Field speak for themselves.

Fans brought their signs (as they usually do) and now wonder what's in store for this team with one game left this season.

[While wish #1 and #2 are easy, Santa and his helper may have to wait until next season to get wish #3]
Among the many yet-to-be answered questions:

**Who will be the new head coach?
**Will Campbell return as quarterback?
**Which players are staying? Which players are leaving?
**Will newly hired GM, Bruce Allen take us there?



Despite the dismal 4-11 season, and an 0-6 conference record, coach Zorn says he's a better coach.

“I think I am a better football coach today than I was when I walked into the program. I am far more experienced. I have seen a lot of things. I have experienced a lot more head coaching responsibilities. I couldn’t have had that unless I was the head coach. I think each head coach has to deal with the circumstances as they come, some I could not have predicted, some you have to take them as they come and that is what we’re dealing with today. We’ve got to deal with the situation we are in and try and get our fifth win. That’s the way I look at it. There will be a lot of conversation after the season. There will be a lot of questions that have to be answered.”

I guess we all get better, if given an opportunity.

The Skins face the San Diego Chargers this Sunday at QUALCOMM Stadium. Kickoff is scheduled for 4:15 p.m. and will broadcast on FOX-TV.

Related
Skins-Dallas Highlights

Comments