Tiger Ain't Talkin'!

At least not to authorities. Not yet.

Neither is his wife, nor his momma! (Just keepin' it real, here).

Tiger has avoided answering questions to authorities (for the third day in a row) about why his 2009 Cadillac Escalade hit a fire hydrant and a neighbor's tree.

You may recall the 2:30 am incident where tiger left his home and was involved in an accident event before he exited his gated Windermere, FL community.

His wife (and mother of his two kids) claims to have smashed the vehicle's rear window with a golf club to get Tiger out of the SUV.

Tiger did, however, state on his web site the following:
"As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I'm pretty sore.

This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.

The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.

This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be."
So it remains to be seen:

Where was Tiger going at 2:30 am? How did he hit a fire hydrant? Was there a domestic dispute stemming from this? And darn it, how long can you keep evading law enforcement by saying, "He's sleeping, right now"?

Tiger ain't tellin', but the 911 tape is.

Whatever the situation, we're hoping the rumors aren't true, and that Tiger and his fam are in tact.

Amen!

___________________

Scratch that. Here's an update.

Tiger Fined $164 | More Women Come Forward

Tiger Woods Christmas Song


**Update to the update**: Tiger's international love affairs. More hoochie mommas come forward. Now there are 7, no 11.


**Update to the Updates**
What is up the 2:30 am episodes at the Woods' home? A woman was taken to the hospital from Tiger's home at 2:30 am.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Seen on the Net....

"Tiger is like his father,(a mistress is necessary).

Tiger's mom was his dad's mistress in Korea. His dad divorced the 1st wife(black woman with 4 kids), married mistress who was pregnant with tiger and tiger doesn't acknowledge his half siblings or his niece who plays golf on scholarship at an ACC College.

the cablasian is getting what he deserves.lol.

KARMA IS BITCH PRENUP OR NOT!!!"
yasmine said…
Looks like Tiger's wife whooped that a$$ with that 9 iron.

Oops up side the head, said oops up side the head!
Anonymous said…
Tiger, Tiger Woods ya'll.
Took a great fall, ya'll.

Tiger's wife ain't having no creepin'.
In that Cadillac Escalade he'll be sleepin'

- from Daja J.
Anonymous said…
saw this online..

She (Elin) doesn't speak to her father anymore: "I haven't spoken to her in the last few ... I don't want to go into that," Thomas Nordegren told the Associated Press in Sweden.

Well, I wonder why.

Fill in the blank.... No daughter of mine is marrying a efin _______.

... hence, the two haven's spoken since.