Future Members of Washington Media?

Daughters of Rock Cartwright and Mike Sellers - Leaders of the New Media.

If you recall, both Mike Sellers' and Rock Cartwright's daughters displayed their media talent by asking their dads some forthright questions about this year's training camp. Among Brianna Cartwright's questions, "Do you think you guys will make it to the Superbowl this year?"

Seeing the interview on Comcast Sports Net, I had to ask Rock if his daughter has plans to pursue a career in media when she's older.

"She says she wants to be famous one day", said her already famous dad.

Apparently, nine year-old Brianna, wanting to make it to the big time some day as an actress, entered a casting call where she advanced to the second round.

Brianna's now taking acting classes to prepare her for her big chance.

"That's her dream, so I'm going to back her 100% in whatever she wants to do. She's pretty good at memorizing lines. She already wrote out her interview questions three days before hand, so I think she might have a future in it."

I posed the same question to Mike Sellers about his daughter, Kaylin.

"I got my young one in training", said Sellers.

"I got a plan for her. She wants to be an actress, a TV personality, so I'm trying to work with her. My daughter has no fear."

Nothing like dads supporting and encouraging their daughters (and sons) to be all they can be.

You can see more of Brianna's and Kaylin's interviews with her dads in the Comcast training camp video vaults here.

TIP: Scroll through the videos to access each interview.

Comments