Orlando Doin' Work To Lead Series 3-1

Not much to say here. Just a quick note on an amazing series, and an even more amazing game tonight.

Superman and Orlando are beating up on the King and the Cavaliers.

A minor scare.

Just when you thought Orlando sealed the game in regulation, Pietrus fouled LBJ with 0.5 left, sending him to the foul line. (Score 100-98, Orlando). James hits two to send the game into OT.

Orlando is playing at such a high level (despite the fouls). LeBron has been a scoring machine throughout the series, scoring 44 points tonight.

Sorry LBJ, but if I could borrow a line from your boy, your new mantra is now what? I got 44 points, but only a game I've won. Hit me!

Orlando wins 116-114, and coach Van Gundy says the series is a "long, long, long, long way from being over".

Really? Even when you're 3-1?

Stats show that no team has ever come back from a 3-1 deficit to win a series. I'd say you're sitting kinda pretty - at least for now.

Comments