It's Just Getting Started

NBA Player Faces Tough Revelation

[(aka) Crystal Taylor / NBA's Dirk Nowitzki]

While all the major media (as was I) focused on the Dallas Mavericks vs Denver Nuggetts playoff drama involving Mark Cuban, Kenyon Martin, and Carmello Anthony (and now Michael Vick), it seems this sports drama somehow got slipped under the rug.

Enter Dallas Mavericks star Dirk Nowitzki, his girlfriend, a checkered past, a ring, and a baby.

Read about it here, and here, here, and here.

With all the events unfolding, Dirk (the warrior) would like you to respect his privacy. And rightfully so.

After all, it is an embarrassing saga of events...

"It's pretty obvious that I'm going through a tough time in my personal life right now," Dirk said today after Mavs' practice at American Airlines Center. "Like I always have, I want to kind of keep my private life private. I really am not at the stage where I can talk about it yet and feel comfortable talking about it. I'm more than happy to answer basketball questions, but I think at this point, I just can't talk about it."
... but this is what happens when you try to find 'love in the club.'

Here's an update as of 6/19/09. Dirk wants custody | Telephone records seized.

Comments