In Case You Missed It!

LBJ hit a one-second, three-pointer to give the Cavs a 96-95 win over Orlando at home last night.


Just when the Magic thought Hedo Turkoglu's fourth quarter shot (giving Orlando a 95-93 one second lead) clinched Game 2 for the Orlando Magic, Cleveland comes up with a little magic of their own.

James. LeBron James, that is.

James hit a three-pointer during that one second to give the Cleveland Cavaliers an amazing win. Series tied at one game each. (See game highlights).

LeBron, how you do that there?

"I'm going to come get the ball. A second is a long time for me. I got that out of my bag of Michael Jordan tricks, I guess."
Listen to his post-game interview.

Not happy with the loss, Magic coach Van Gundy blames himself.

"I'd like to have that last one back from a coaching standpoint," Van Gundy said. "I should have defended it differently. It's crushing enough to lose as a coach, but when you feel like you're the guy who could've made the difference, it hurts a lot more."
Aw, come on coach. There's not much you could have done. Don't be so hard on yourself.

"We had a great opportunity tonight. I didn't get it done, and now we have to go home and try to take care of business."

Since 'amazing' stuff happens in the NBA, Sunday's Game 3 in Orlando should be very interesting.


Up Next

Lakers v Nuggetts, 830 PM - TNT

Comments