Rumors Are Just That - Rumors!

Wizards interim coach, Ed Tapscott, addressed the trade rumors that have been swirling around the NBA.

When we asked about a possible trade of Antawn Jamison, Tapscott replied,

“Names always come up in trades, and you can't always be in charge of the names that come up. We can’t be in charge of who people ask for. The only thing we can be in charge of is saying yes, or no. My belief is that's people inquiring if Antawn is available. As far as I know, the answer is no.”

Tapscott further added:
"We believe in the core of this team. We all know why we are where we are. We just don't have healthy bodies. When we get healthy bodies back, Antawn will be an intricate part of that core.”

Antawn echoed those sentiments when we asked him about the trade rumors.

“I ain’t going nowhere. I was supposed to have been traded ever since I got to the league, and it only happened twice. The two times I didn’t know I was going somewhere, that’s when I went somewhere."

Comments