It's Been A Long Time!

As the song goes...

It's been a long time. I shouldn't have left you...

Anyway, with so much going on in DC surrounding the inaugural of our 44th President, Barack Obama over the last week, sports was kinda put on the back burner for a minute.

But I'm back (sharing my Inaugural photos with my readers and fans. Click here).

And oh, yeah...as it relates to sports - Congrats to the Wiz on your win last night over Sacremento. I saw you! But you gotta stop blowing those 20 point leads!

And finally, since I'm borrowing lines from rhymes, here's one I'm borrowing from Jay-Z (who put it down at the Warner this week) but I'm doin' it DC UrbanSports style...

My President's Black, his brother-in-law is too...

Check out the replay of my interview with President Obama's brother-in-law, Craig Robinson.

And of course we were fans of Barack Obama long before he became President Obama! Check out our Obama photos here .

Resuming sports reporting soon!

CD Brown
DC UrbanSports!

Comments