Carl Lewis At the Washington Auto Show!

US Olympian, Carl Lewis talks to us from the 2009 Washington Auto Show. Read on to find out what he's been up to.

DCUS: I’m standing here with US Olympian, Carl Lewis at the Washington Auto Show. Carl, how are you?

Carl Lewis: Great! I’m just glad to be in DC. I’m actually in town to work on a scholarship program with the U.S. Olympic Committee so I’m really excited about that. The whole idea is to try to get education to athletes who are not in the primary sports, many of which are urban kids that need an opportunity, so I really excited to be included in that – and here we are at the Show, because I love autos.”

DCUS: What is your favorite car here at the Auto Show?

Read more on Carl's 'favorite' car, his take on Michael Phelps, and more by clicking here.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Insightful article.